This program is offered at the following locations:
Children are truly gaining independence at this age, and wanting to do things on their own. We are excited to help your child achieve, challenge themselves, and explore.
in these classrooms, we reach towards developmental milestones such as...
- Introducing the routine of trying on the potty, and potty training as children show interest
- Social skills, such as establishing friendships, keeping friends and materials safe by maintaining boundaries, and patience
- Continue to build on emotional identification and conflict resolution skills
- Mindfulness through meditation, breathing exercises, and classroom yoga practice
- Understanding other friends may have different feelings about the same situation
- Logic skills, such as following directions, taking responsibility for our actions, and teamwork
- Language development through rhyme, rhythm, songs, and stories
- Practical skills such as putting own lunch boxes away, washing hands before/after meals, dressing for outdoor time
- Fine motor skills through new art materials being introduced
- Gross motor development through indoor/outdoor play spaces
- Expressing our needs and wants to peers and teachers using kind, respectful speech
- Exploring, Experimenting, Engaging!
the daily ryhthm.
Early Care Arrival and Breakfast
Welcome and Dropoff
Dropoff outside, place lunches and snacks in classroom
Morning Roundup around the Plum Tree
Classroom Free Play/Exploration
Provocations, free exploration with intentional materials
Circle Time, Reading, Music
Small group activities, choice making times, provocations, exploration with intentional materials, diaper changes
Indoor large motor activities in wet or cold weather
Prepare for Nap
Potty/diaper check, wash hands and faces, meditation story or music
Wake Up Transition
Diaper check, wash hands, cot belongings away
Say Goodbye to Our Friends, Free Play
Classroom Free Play
Diaper check, aftercare until 5:30pm