While working on ‘kindergarten-readiness’, we expose the children to interesting, relevant topics, expanded upon through exploration and interests. Your child is learning how to interact with their peers in the best ways and problem-solve. We are able to expand upon your child’s interests through experimentation and hands-on experiences.
in these classrooms, we reach towards developmental milestones such as...
- Social-emotional skills such as problem-solving with peers, friendship, turn-taking, and self-regulation.
- Sharpening fine motor skills such as pencil grip, writing, cutting with scissors.
- Expressing themselves creatively through unique artwork.
- Practical skills such as cleaning and organizing, getting dressed independently, following multi-step directions.
- Math skills such as sorting, classifying, ordering, one to one correspondence.
- Exposure to letters and language skills through rhyme, rhythm, circle time, stories, journaling, and a diverse vocabulary.
- Gross motor skills through indoor/outdoor play spaces hands-on science, technology, mathematics, and engineering experiences (stem).
- Exploring, experimenting, engaging!
the daily rhythm.
8:00 - 8:30
Welcome and Dropoff
Open classroom exploration and morning centers
Discussions, music, books relating to topic of study, potty transition, wash hands, fill water bottles, name sign in cards
Indoor large motor activities in wet or cold weather
Provocations, explorations, experiments, reflections, potty transition
Prepare for Rest Time
Potty transition, wash hands and face, mindfulness, meditation, or story to wind down
Prepare for Nap
Potty transition, wash hands and face, meditation or music to wind down
Wake Up Transition.
Potty transition, wash hands, put belongings away.